How do I request to digitize Audio or Video materials?
To request for digitalization of a audio or video material you will need to do it via a online request form. Once digitizalized your students will be able to view it online directly. This service is also known as "video-on-demand". Please note the terms and conditions in the request form.
The request forms to do so are accessible via the Library portal.
If you are already logged into the portal, the form should already be listed under My Services (or click on More) if you are eligible for service.
If not to access these forms,
- Go to the NUS Libraries Portal.
- Click on the appropriate "Services For ..." link.
3. Under Services for Teaching, select Digitize Audio/Video materials.
4. You will be usually prompted to login to the library portal.
5. Fill in the form with details.
Our staff will contact you once your request is processed.