How do I place bookings for the Library Theatrettes in Central Library?
NUS Staff who wish to book the Library Theatrettes can submit requests using the Facilities Booking System in myNUS Staff Intranet. Please note, that the facilities are for NUS students and staff only, if the audience is anticipated to be from outside NUS please contact us first.
To place bookings for Library Facilities,
1. Login to myNUS Staff Intranet.
2. Under eServices, select Facilities Booking>General facilities.
3. Enter your NUSNET Id and Password, as requested. Click on 'LOGIN'.
4. Under Choose Venue, pull down the menu to look for the prefix LIB- . Look for :
CLB-04-04 - LIBRARY THEATRETTE 1 (for Library Theatrette 1, which can accommodate 118)
CLB-04-05 -LIBRARY THEATRETTE 2 (for Library Theatrette 2, which can accommodate 70)
Click on the facility you wish to book.
5. At Choose, select the month using the drop-down button.
6. Click on the orange button for the date you wish to make your booking.
7. At the From field on the next screen, select the time you want to book the facility.
8. At the Purpose field, enter the reason for the use of the facility booked.
9. Click the Submit button once you have provided all the information.
10.Check the information and click OK.
11.Check the Calendar again. If the User ID is on the Calendar for the date you booked, it means that your booking has been successful.
12. Click on Logout to sign off.
You may also access the link via the NUS Libraries Portal under E-Forms on the top menu bar.