How do I request the purchase of new titles (books, journals, AV material) that are not available in the library?
To recommend a title for purchase, please use the appropriate e-forms for the recommendation of books, journals, AV materials and CD-ROM not available in the library.
There is no cost to you to do this but please note that is only a recommendation for the library to consider, please refer to details on acquisition policy. If the status of the item is already On Order , someone has already ordered it but you can reserve it.
The request forms to recommend items for purchase are accessible via the Library portal.
If you are already logged into the portal, the form should already be listed under My Services (or click on More) if you are eligible for service.
If not to access these forms,
- Go to the NUS Libraries Portal.
- Click on the appropriate "Services For ..." link.
3. Under New Materials Recommendation, select Recommend Books, Recommend Journals or Recommend Multimedia Materials/CD-ROMs.
4. You will be usually prompted to login to the library portal.
5. Fill in the form with details of the item you are requesting.
When the request is furfilled. you will be informed via email when the item you request is available.