Answered By: Siu Chen Lim
Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016     Views: 63

NUS Libraries' e-Reserves service assists you in:-

  • checking copyright compliance;
  • adding copyright notices; and
  • keeping records as required by the Statutory License under section 52 of the Copyright Act.

If you wish to upload the document onto IVLE on your own, you are required to comply with the requirements under section 52 of the Copyright Act. For more information please contact the Office of Legal Affairs through your Dean’s office.

See also : "Why can't I make digital copies of copyrighted readings available in my IVLE Workbin?"

The content in these FAQs is meant for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for legal counsel and does not constitute legal advice.

Related FAQs

    Related Library Guides

    Have a question? Ask Us!