Answered By: Ho Cheng Yong Last Updated: Feb 13, 2017 Views: 370
The Collaboration Space can be used by all library users for discussion without any booking. Booking is only required if you wish to use the two research workstations (computers) in the Collaboration Space.
Booking of research workstations is self-service and done online through the Facility Booking System. The process is similar to booking a discussion room at Central Library.
- Visit the library portal and under the "Quick Links" box, click on Facilities Booking.
- Login in using your NUSNET ID and password.
- Select 'General Facility'
- Under "Choose Venue", select either "CLB-04-02A* - Research Workstation (65-inch touchscreen)"or "CLB-04-02B* - Research Workstation (Dual 31-inch screen)" based on your research requirements
- Select a date for booking by clicking on the orange icon.
- Select a time for your booking (up to 2 hours). Please take note of Central Library's opening hours. The opening hours can be found here http://libportal.nus.edu.sg/frontend/index
- Fill in your booking details, read and accept the terms and condition and click submit.
To read more about the research workstation usage policy and terms and conditions, click here.
The research workstation is available for booking during Central Library opening hours, till half an hour before the library closes. The workstations can currently be booked for 2 hours per booking slot, and you may place multiple bookings if you require more time at the workstation. Please ensure that the workstation is duly utilized during your reservation(s).
If you encounter any problems when booking the workstations, please click here to contact us so that we can assist you.
To learn more, visit our libguides here.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Collaboration Space
- Citation Analysis
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Open access
- Document Delivery