Answered By: Gerrie Kow Last Updated: Jan 16, 2017 Views: 1415
1. In Scopus, run an author search for the author. A results listing for Scopus authors will be displayed.
2. From the search results page, select the author profiles to be merged and click Request to merge authors.
3. You will be led to the Scopus author feedback wizard where you can select your preferred name, review the combined list of publications as well as submit the request to merge selected IDs.
Click on Start to proceed.
4. After you have submitted your request, you will receive a verification link via email. Click on the link to confirm your request.
5. Once Scopus has confirmed that the two or more IDs belong to the same author, the IDs will be merged. This process might take up to two weeks or so.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery