Answered By: Gerrie Kow Last Updated: Jan 16, 2017 Views: 63
1. In Scopus, run an author search to retrieve your author profile.
2. Click on your name to view your complete profile.
3. Click on Request author detail corrections to remove or add publications from your profile.
4. You will be led to the Scopus author feedback wizard where you can select your preferred name, review your list of publications and profile.
Click on Start to proceed.
5. Click on the X icon to remove any publications that have been wrongly attached to your profile. Click on Next at the bottom of the table to proceed when you have finished.
6. To report Scopus-indexed publications omitted from your profile, click on Search for missing documents at the bottom of the table.
7. Search for missing articles, book chapters or books by title. Select the publication if it belongs to you and click Add selected articles.
Repeat as needed.
8. Click on Next to proceed to review your profile and then to submit the changes.
9. After you have submitted your request, you will receive a verification link via email. Click on the link to confirm your request.
10. Once Scopus has done the necessary checks, the documents will be removed from or added to your author profile accordingly.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Collaboration Space
- Citation Analysis
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Open access
- Document Delivery