Answered By: Yikang Feng
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2016     Views: 40

The Research Workstations (see below) are PCs with specialised software and hardware (like 65-inch  touchscreens) for academic research. Users that need to see these software may book the Research Workstations.

The Collab8 Stations (see below) are for wireless screen-sharing. They are useful for group project discussions for  students to see each other’s laptop screens.

Related FAQs

    Related Library Guides