Answered By: Yikang Feng Last Updated: Dec 14, 2016 Views: 76
If the white Collab8 loading screen does not progress and indicates IP not found:
- Is the LAN cable connected from the Collab8 machine to the wall socket? If it is disconnected, connect it and wait for 10-15 minutes for the instruction screen to load.
If the instruction screen appears but the room number or QR code does not appear:
- Turn the Collab8 Station’s power off (button with blue light, on the box below the screen)
- Turn the Collab8 Station on again
- The yellow words with the room number and QR code should appear on the TV screen and you can try projecting your laptop again
If the button with blue light is already turned on, but the screen is black and indicates "no signal":
- This means the TV is not configured to show the collab8 machine. To configure it to display the collab8 machine, find the "input" button at the left side of the screen. Press the "input" button once, then use the up/down buttons to scroll it to "HDMI1", then press "input" again.
- Check that the HDMI connections are correct. The HDMI cable should be connected to the TV and to the 'Display Out - HDMI' slot.
Otherwise, if the problem persists, please call 6516-2030 (during office hours) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Collaboration Space
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers