Answered By: Yikang Feng Last Updated: Mar 10, 2017 Views: 52
Sign-in is not needed to use Acrobat, Photoshop and Lightroom. To use other Apps such as Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Premier Pro, etc., you would need to sign in using an Adobe ID. Please refer to the steps below to get an AdobeID and sign in:
1) Connect to NUS campus network.
2) If you are outside of NUS campus, please connect through NUS nVPN.
4) Click “Register Now”.
* This is a very important step, without linking your NUSNET ID to Adobe you will NOT be able to login using “Enterprise ID”.
Note: If you are using a non-IE browser or the computer is not joined to the domain, there will be a login prompt when opening this page – simply enter “nusstf\UserID”, followed by your NUS password.
5) You will see the following screen after registration.
6) Run “Adobe Creative Cloud” and follow the steps below:
Step (a): Click “Sign in with an Enterprise ID”
Step (b): Enter the NUS email address and click “SIGN IN WITH AN ENTERPRISE ID”
Step (c): You will be redirected to the below page – enter “nusstf\UserID”, followed by your password
7) After successful sign-in to Creative Cloud, you are now able to use other Adobe apps, like Illustrator, InDesign etc. Simply select from the list of apps in the Creative Cloud window.
If the above does not work for you, please contact 6516-2030 (during office hours), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Collaboration Space
- Citation Analysis
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Open access
- Document Delivery