Answered By: Karen Yap Last Updated: Oct 06, 2017 Views: 31
- Log on into SciVal. Please see http://libfaq.nus.edu.sg/faq/124021
- Click on Overview at the top of the screen or Go to Overview.
3. Click on Researchers and Groups, then Define a new Researcher.
4. Key in Last name, First name and click Search.
5. Choose the correct name and click Directly go to Save Researcher. Sometimes there are more than one entries for the researcher. Please see steps 8 to 11.
6. Click Save and Finish.
7. In this example, the researcher’s name is Carl Sagan. At step (5), the screen is this:
8. There are more than one entries. Select the ones that are correct. In this case, they are all correct. (Selecting more than one entries will trigger a merging request to Scopus.) Click Directly go to Save Researcher.
9. Click No, continue to Save.
10. Click Save and Finish.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery