Answered By: Karen Yap Last Updated: Oct 06, 2017 Views: 771
1. Log on into SciVal. Please see http://libfaq.nus.edu.sg/faq/1240
2. Click on Benchmarking at the top of the screen or Go to Benchmarking.
a. Please note that in the Benchmarking Module, the FWCI obtained is calculated based on 1996 onwards.
b. To obtain the FWCI of the current year and the five preceding years, please see
3. Click on Researchers and Groups.
4. Key in surname of researcher, followed by the personal name/s. The name should appear if the name has been defined in SciVal. Click on the name.
If the name has not been defined, please see http://libfaq.nus.edu.sg/faq/206872?m=p
5. Click on the name again.
8. Click on View list of publications.
9. Click on Export, then on Export the list of publications to a spreadsheet file (CSV).
10. Choose relevant fields. Click on Export publications.
11. Sort the publications based on the Field-Weighted Citation Impact, from the highest to the lowest.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery