Answered By: Karen Yap Last Updated: Oct 06, 2017 Views: 289
- To access SciVal, please see http://libfaq.nus.edu.sg/faq/124021.
- Click on Overview at the top of the screen or Go to Overview.
- Please note that in the Overview Module, the FWCI obtained is calculated based on the defined period, which is usually the current year and the five preceding years
- To obtain the FWCI of older (as old as 1996) publications, please see http://libfaq.nus.edu.sg/faq/206880
3. Click on Researchers and Groups
4. Key in the surname of researcher, followed by the personal name/s. The name should appear if the name has been defined in SciVal. Click on the name. The FWCI is displayed.
If the name has not been defined, please see http://libfaq.nus.edu.sg/faq/206872?m=p
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery