Answered By: Poh Lay TAN Last Updated: Dec 27, 2019 Views: 9
FindMore tab is the current default search engine that allows discovery of the library’s online and print collections. It was previously known as FindMore@NUSL.
FindMore (New) is the new search feature that NUS Libraries is piloting. With a single search, you will be able to search and discover the following via a unified search platform:
- NUS Libraries' massive print/electronic collections
- institutional repository of NUS (ScholarBank@NUS)
- digitised rare, historical, and primary source materials from NUS Libraries Special Collection (Digital Gems)
- new interrelated concepts and connections in a knowledge map (Yewno)
FindMore (New) tab is different from the current FindMore tab in these two ways:
- Results are displayed in a new interface.
- Results from Digital Gems are also retrieved from the same single search function.
This pilot provides an opportunity for us to tweak the system to suit your needs, listen and gather your feedback. Please give us your valuable feedback via this link.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery