Answered By: Ming Guang Han Last Updated: Aug 13, 2015 Views: 152
Answered By: Ming Guang Han
Last Updated: Aug 13, 2015 Views: 152
- From “My Reading History” in myLINC, click on “Export Reading History”.
- From “Your List of Saved Records”, Select All or only those that you want to export.
- Select “Full Display” and “Local Disk” and save as a .text file.
Next, in your EndNote Library, click on File > Import
- Browse and select the file for importing
- Under “Import Option”, select the INNOPAC filter and click Import.
- The references will be imported into Imported References
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Collaboration Space
- Citation Analysis
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Open access
- Document Delivery