Answered By: Eng Aun Cheng Last Updated: Jun 11, 2015 Views: 3007
To recommend a title for purchase, please use the appropriate e-forms for the recommendation of books, journals, AV materials and CD-ROM not available in the library.
There is no cost to you to do this but please note that is only a recommendation for the library to consider, please refer to details on acquisition policy. If the status of the item is already On Order , someone has already ordered it but you can reserve it.
The request forms to recommend items for purchase are accessible via the Library portal.
If you are already logged into the portal, the form should already be listed under My Services (or click on More) if you are eligible for service.
If not to access these forms,
- Go to the NUS Libraries Portal.
- Click on the appropriate "Services For ..." link.
3. Under New Materials Recommendation, select Recommend Books, Recommend Journals or Recommend Multimedia Materials/CD-ROMs.
4. You will be usually prompted to login to the library portal.
5. Fill in the form with details of the item you are requesting.
When the request is furfilled. you will be informed via email when the item you request is available.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Open access
- Document Delivery
Chat with us
For members of NUS Libraries only
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
Chat box too narrow? Click on the green arrow button on right to "pop up" the chat for an adjustable window at any time before or during chat!