Answered By: Ming Guang Han Last Updated: Aug 01, 2016 Views: 7317
NUS staff and students
1. Go the library portal and login to your library record (MyLINC).
2. After login, click on "XX items currently checked out" and the fines incurred will be displayed.
If your item is overdue, you can see the fine amount up to the day of checking. E.g. Fines (up to now) $18.00.
See Loan Rules - 6. Rates of Fines for how fines are calculated. If you feel the amount charged is in-correct please contact the , +65 6516-2016
NUS High School students and external library members
1. Go to NUS Libraries' portal
2. Next to For external members and NUS High School students , Click on My Library Account
3. Login with our Card Number and Pin
4. After login, click on "XX items currently checked out" and the fines incurred will be displayed
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery