Answered By: Yuan Ye Last Updated: Jun 11, 2015 Views: 27598
Each successful renewal will extend the due date or period by your normal loan period (e.g 14 days for undergraduate) from the day you renewed the item. E.g Today is Oct 1, if you successfully renew the item on Oct 1 and am a undergraduate the new due date will be Oct 15. Renewals are free.
To renew, do the following.
Login to myLINC to renew your loans.
1. First login to LINC (Detailed Instructions here)
2. Click on Items currently checked out to see the items you have borrowed.
3. You have the option to renew all or selected items that you have checked out. Click on RENEW ALL or mark the items you wish to renew and then click RENEW SELECTED ITEMS.
Make sure that the due date changes after you click on RENEW. If the date did not change, the renewal was not successful.
Renewals will not be accepted on myLINC if:
* Item is on hold for another Member.
* Item is overdue and carries a fine.
* Item has exceeded number of renewals allowed.
* Item is a journal or RBR material.
* Item has been recalled.
See Loan Rules - Renewals for more details.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Open access
- Document Delivery
Chat with us
For members of NUS Libraries only
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
Chat box too narrow? Click on the green arrow button on right to "pop up" the chat for an adjustable window at any time before or during chat!