Answered By: Ye YUAN Last Updated: Jul 27, 2015 Views: 5768
For a complete guide see "Location codes"
|Author||Smith, Robert T. (Robert Thomas), 1955-|
|Title||Calculus : multivariable : early transcendental functions / Robert T. Smith, Roland B. Minton.|
|Imprint||New York : McGraw-Hill, 2007.|
|LOCATION||CALL #||STACK #||STATUS|
|SC Books||QA303.2 Smi 2007||AVAILABLE|
The LOCATION is usually made up of two components: Library and Collection, e.g. CL Books means item can be found in Central Library (CL) and in the books collection (Books). Below are the library codes.
All Libraries above are NUS Libraries and accessible to all members of NUS Libraries including students, staff and alumni. Other libraries shown below may have restricted access.
Faculty/Departmental Libraries within NUS
- EAI refers to East Asian Institute Library (For EAI Staff only, for other users, you can recommend NUS Libraries purchase item if NUS Libraries does not own a copy)
- SDE Information Resource Centre - (Information Resource Centre (IRC) of the School of Design and Environment, For students and staff of SDE only).
- YNCL refers to the Yale-NUS College Library. The collection, including RBR, is available for loan to NUS staff and students. Reference items and Current Journals are for onsite browsing only.
Libraries affiliated to NUS
- Brenner refers to Brenner Library (for A*STAR staff only, for other users, you can recommend NUS Libraries purchase item if NUS Libraries does not own a copy) - Closed since Aug 2013
- NHS refers to NUS High School (For NUS High School staff & students only, for other users, there is no access, you can recommend NUS Libraries purchase item if NUS Libraries does not own a copy)
Below are some examples of Central Library codes.
|Location Codes for CL||Location of Collection in Central Library|
|CL Books||Book collection (Level 3)|
|CL Bound Journals||Bound Journal collection (Level 5)|
|CL Closed Stacks||Closed Stacks collection. To access please request online|
|CL Current Journals||Current Journal Section (Level 5) - USE IN LIBRARY ONLY|
|CL Multimedia (Loans Desk 2)||Fill out loan slip (available at library reception & information desks) and request item at Loans Desk 2 (Level 4)|
|CL Loans Desk 3||Request for accompanying disks/CDs by CALL # at Loans Desk 3|
(Loans Desk 2)
|Request by stack # at Loans Desk 2 and view in Microform viewing room|
|CL RBR (Loans Desk 1)||Self-service, find by CALL # at Loans Desk 1|
|CL Reference (PH Room)||Reference collection (Level 5) also known as Peggy Wai Chee Leong-Hochstadt Room (Level 5) - USE IN LIBRARY ONLY|
|CL Singapore-Malaysia||Singapore-Malaysia Collection (Level 5) - USE IN LIBRARY ONLY|
For CL Reference items, take note of the exact Reference Shelf e.g. CL Reference 8 (PH Room) , go to Peggy Wai Chee Leong-Hochstadt Room (PH Room) (Level 5), and go to the shelf labelled CL Reference 8 (PH Room). Then look for the item you need by the Call number.
For location codes of other libraries, please refer to
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Open access
- Document Delivery
- Discussion rooms
Chat with us
For members of NUS Libraries only
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
Chat box too narrow? Click on the green arrow button on right to "pop up" the chat for an adjustable window at any time before or during chat!