Answered By: Andy Quek Last Updated: Aug 11, 2015 Views: 1001
Answered By: Andy Quek
Last Updated: Aug 11, 2015 Views: 1001
- Login to Integrated Virtual Learning Environment (IVLE).
- Upon login, your workspace should show the modules that you are enrolled in. You will see Library E-Reserves link in the expanded list of your module if your lecturer had arranged with the library to publish his recommended readings in IVLE.
- 'E-Reserves' is listed at the Library E-Reserves Tab if you are viewing the main module page.
- Click on "Library : E-Reserves". A new window will appear, listing the readings in PDFs or URLs.
- As some recommended readings are in PDF, you must have Adobe Reader software installed on your computer to view them.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery