Answered By: Ming Guang Han Last Updated: Jun 11, 2015 Views: 2440
You can check out books at the self-check machines by following the instructions below.
1. Insert your card into the card reader.
2. Key in your 6 digit pin.
3. Press ENTER
4. Press OKAY if your account details are correct.
5. Place your book onto the cradle with spine facing downwards.
6. When the book has being checked out, press End Session.
7. Remove your card.
8. Collect your receipt as proof of loan.
Alternatively library staff stationed at the loans desk can also help you check out books.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery