Answered By: Ming Guang Han Last Updated: Oct 27, 2017 Views: 14002
Use the following search to search for NUS Masters & Phd theses and dissertations from September 2003 onwards.
1. The Electronic Theses & Dissertations databases (ETD) within ScholarBank@NUS contains electronic copies of NUS theses and dissertations from September 2003 onwards. Only Master’s (by Research) and Ph.D theses and dissertations are included.
2. Other NUS theses and dissertations might be available in hard copy and can be found by searching the library catalogue. To search for them refer to the following guide on searching LINC for NUS theses or dissertations.
Not all theses (in particular academic exercises or FYPs) submitted to NUS are in the Libraries' collection as some of them may not be released by departments to the Libraries.
1. The library has a limited selection of foreign thesis available. See this guide on searching for them.
2. NUS Libraries subscribes to ProQuest Dissertations and Theses which contains full-text with citations and abstracts of many doctoral dissertations and master's theses submitted to over 1,000 North American graduate schools, European and Australian universities.
3. Some Chinese theses sources
4. You can also search for theses and dissertations from many other sources - many are available only in abstracts.
5. NUS students and staff can also recommend the purchase of foreign theses and dissertations via eforms.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery