Answered By: Ming Guang Han Last Updated: Jul 30, 2015 Views: 1588
Casual amateur Photo-taking activities is permitted in library facilities for users and visitors wanting a remembrance of their visit.
For all other activities, please write-in in advance to request permission.
If you are from an external organisation, please contact NUS for permission.
For NUS students who wish to film or do a photo-shoot in the library for a school project or wedding photos, please contact the respective library that you wish to film in.
Contact Details of the Different Libraries
- Central Library - Tel: +65 6516 2028
- Chinese Library - Tel: +65 6516 6237
- C J Koh Law Library - Tel: +65 6516 2043
- Hon Sui Sen Memorial Library - Tel: +65 6516 3131
- Medical Library - Tel: +65 6516 2046
- Music Library - Tel: +65 6516 8130
- Science Library - Tel: +65 6516 2454
Please provide details about:
- Time and Date of photo shoot / filming.
- Reasons why the library was chosen as a photo shoot/filming venue.
- Brief Synopsis of the film.
- The type of footage the production crew will be taking at the library
- How the photo/film will be used.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Collaboration Space
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Research Data Management