Answered By: Eng Aun Cheng Last Updated: Jun 11, 2015 Views: 1243
Have a look at our guide on Singapore Statistics.
You may want to try the CEIC data manager first though, as many of the same series are collected in there.
Some other areas (including outside Singapore)
- Trade Statistics
- Government Statistics (e.g reserves)
- Energy statistics (Oil, natural gas etc consumption, production etc)
For other statistics refer to the following
- Statistics & Datasets - Economics Subject Guide
- Market research, Country Profiles, Company Info - Marketing Subject Guide , also see this
- Health statistics - Medical Subject Guide , also see this
- 5 general tips on finding statistical data
Students and staff from the business school should also refer to these additional sources.
SingStat Time series by the Department of Statistics has been discontinued.
The Department has announced that it will release more data series, including the data series in STS, for free on their website (www.singstat.gov.sg/tablebuilder) from 1 March 2015.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Open access
- Document Delivery
Chat with us
For members of NUS Libraries only
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
Chat box too narrow? Click on the green arrow button on right to "pop up" the chat for an adjustable window at any time before or during chat!