Answered By: Mr Herman Felani bin Md Yunos Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017 Views: 5831
For NUS Business School Students:
Bloomberg is a database subscribed by the School of Business for Business students. However, it is placed at Hon Sui Sen Memorial Library.
1. Please log on to the NUS Wi-Fi Network
2. If you are outside campus, please log on to NUS webVPN via: https://webvpn.nus.edu.sg/dana-na/auth/url_52/welcome.cgi
3. After which you may book the slot online using the General Facility Booking System.
4. Choose "Others":
5. From the drop-down list, you will see "BBPC - Bloomberg Terminal for Business School Students":
6. You are allowed to book a slot up to 2 weeks in advance.
7. Please note that each slot is limited to ONE HOUR only and each person is allowed to book one slot per day.
For All Other NUS Students:
Please note that priority of use must go to Business students. Please vacate the machine if requested to by a Business student.
Please also note the library does not provide any support of Bloomberg because it is not subscribed by the library.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery