Answered By: Ming Guang Han Last Updated: Jun 11, 2015 Views: 6866
Please take note of the following loan rules relating to renewals:
1. Undergraduate, honours and graduate students are allowed 3 online renewals for Library materials.
2. Academic staff members are allowed 5 online renewals for Library materials and allowed 1 online renewal for bound journals kept in Closed Stacks via myLINC.
3. All other Members are allowed 2 online renewals for library materials (except Law Books but including most books kept in closed stacks) via myLINC.
4. Renewals will not be accepted on myLINC if:
* Item is on hold for another Member.
* Item is overdue and carries a fine.
* Item has exceeded number of renewals allowed.
* Item is a journal or RBR material.
* Item has been recalled.
5. Renewals through the telephone will not be accepted.
6. Members must check myLINC to ensure that there are no holds on the item before re-borrowing the item at the Loans Desk of the library.
See Loan Rules - 2. Renewals for more details.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Collaboration Space
- Citation Analysis
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Open access
- Document Delivery