Answered By: Ming Guang Han Last Updated: Jul 05, 2017 Views: 10516
- For payment method Credit/Debit Card (VISA/Mastercard/AMEX), a one-time password (OTP) would be required to authenticate the cardholder’s identity. You will be redirected to a page to enter the OTP (which is issued by the card issuing bank to the cardholder by SMS or token) before payment can be completed. For cards issued outside Singapore, authentication or the issue of OTP may vary.
- Please click here to view the scheduled maintenance schedule for the month.
- The minimum payment amount is SGD$1.00. The maximum payment amount is subject to your bank’s withdrawal or credit card limit or SGD$50,000. (whichever is lower)
- For eDebit (Internet Banking), the participating banks are: DBS, OCBC, UOB and Citibank
- The minimum payment via eDebit (Internet Banking) is SGD$1.00.
Someone can pay on your behalf but he or she will need your matriculation card number.
Failure to pay the library fine will result in a delay in the release of exam results. It will take one working day after you have paid the fine for the block on your exam results to be cleared.
Do note that items which are overdue should be returned first before fines on them be paid.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery