Answered By: Ming Guang Han Last Updated: Jun 11, 2015 Views: 2392
To restrict a search in FindMore@NUSL to ebooks only, select "items with full-text online" and "book/ebook"
Click on the title or "Full Text online" and in the library record click on the link to the ebook (see below) to get to the ebook.
Not every title is available as an Ebook.
Ebooks are available on many different platforms (where we have selected access) including
- EBSCO E-Books (formerly NetLibrary)
- Taylor & Francis - Having problems? See this
- More ebook platforms
Download and printing of Ebooks
- Download the whole chapter of book (e.g Sciencedirect E-books)
- Download a few pages (e.g Most EBSCO E-books)
- Read page by page online (e.g EBSCO E-books, Hathitrust)
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Collaboration Space
- Citation Analysis
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Open access
- Document Delivery