Answered By: Thavamani Prem Kumar Last Updated: Aug 07, 2018 Views: 1520
NUS staff and students will have to follow the procedure below to access the Media Collection at Central Libary :
1. Check FindMore@NUSL catalogue to find the Stack Number for the media item you are looking for.
2. Head to the loans desk and approach our staff with the stack number of the media item
3. Do note that certain media materials may not be lent out due to it's Media Classification Rating
5. The loan period is for 4 hours.
6. Proceed to view the item in the Media Viewing Section behind the loans desk. (You cannot bring it out of that area)
7. Return the media item at the loans desk when you are done
All media materials are strictly for use in the library only, and must be viewed at the multimedia viewing section. If you are a lecturer and need to borrow the item out for a class please use the following online form.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery