Answered By: Ming Guang Han Last Updated: Jul 14, 2017 Views: 518
Our subject guides provide general guides on resources that are useful for your research. However if you need more specialised help, you can consider requesting an advisory session with our resource librarians. Resource librarians are assigned to different departments, schools or areas and are familar with resources suitable for different research areas and we can help you in various ways with your research, including
- finding full text of articles
- formatting search queries and other techniques to find relevant articles
- help manage references using a citation manager (EndNote team members)
- answering patent related queries (Patent team members only)
- finding citations of your papers (Cited reference team members only)
The request forms to request an advisory session with your resource librarian is accessible via the Library portal. To access the forms:
- Go to the NUS Libraries Portal.
- Click on the appropriate "More Services & E-Forms for..." and select the correct user type
3. Under Contact Us, select Schedule an advisory session with your resource librarian.
4. You will be usually prompted to login to the library portal.
5. Fill in the form with the dates and time you are available and more information on the type of help you need.
You will be informed via email shortly.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery