Answered By: Bissy Ithack Last Updated: Mar 10, 2017 Views: 665
Here are instructions on how to reserve a AV/discussion room from the C J Koh Law Library online
- Please ensure that you are in campus and using NUS network to book the discussion rooms. If you are off-campus, please login into NUS nVPN first before booking the discussion room.
- Go to NUS Library homepage.
- Click on More Services For and select the user type:
- Click on the Book Discussion Room link
At the login screen, enter your NUSNET ID and Password
Select General Facility.
At the CHOOSE VENUE field, click on the drop down button.
Look for heading LIB-03-01F/G - C J Koh Law Library AV/Discussion Room and click on the discussion room number of your choice.
At the CHOOSE field select the month using the drop down button.
Check the Calendar and click on the ORANGE dot for the date you want to make your booking.
At the FROM field, select the time you want to book (not more than 3 hours per booking).
At the PURPOSE field, enter a reason why you need to use the room.
Click the SUBMIT button once you have provided all the correct information.
Check the information and click OK after verifying the information.
Check the Calendar again. If your USER ID is on the Calendar for the date you booked, it means that your booking is successful.
Click on LOGOFF to sign out. Otherwise the next user will be booking under your name.
Please collect AV/Discussion Room key from the Loans Desk on Level 1
- Only Faculty of Law teaching staff and students are allowed to book the AV/ Discussion room
- Law teaching staff has first priority to the room
- Users of AV materials have priority over students who need the room for other approved purposes
- A group of 3 or more law students must be formed
- Approved purposes include use of discussion, presentations and work on projects.
Terms & conditions
- Booking must be done online, up to 30 days in advance. Rooms are not available for online booking during long vacation
- Booking is in 2-hourly blocks
- The room must be used only for the purposes approved
- The main applicant must furnish the matriculation numbers of the other users of the room
- Keep your belongings safe. The library will not be responsible for any loss or damage
- The library reserves the right to void a booking if the group fails to turn up within 15 minutes
- Discussion activities in the room should not disturb other users in the library
- All trash or waste must be removed from the room upon checking out
- The library reserves the right to access the rooms for inspection at any time, and to withdraw the facilities from the users and/or impose fines any misuse of the room
- The room must be vacated half an hour before library closing time
- Library management reserves the right to modify or change these terms and conditions without prior notice. Library rules and regulations apply.
Please approach library staff at Information Desk or call us at 6516 2043 for assistance.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Collaboration Space
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Research Data Management