Answered By: M Saras Last Updated: Jun 11, 2015 Views: 955
For use of other discussion rooms in Medical Library except Discussion Room 3, see this FAQ instead.
Medical Library Discussion Room 3 is meant for current NUS staff and students to walk-in as a place for group discussions. The furniture (tables) can be re-arranged* within the room to suit the size of each group.
1) Only current NUS staff and students are allowed to use the Medical Library Discussion Room 3.
2) Discussion Room 3 will be closed one hour before the Library closes.
3) Usually, no booking is allowed. For large groups of more than 20 persons, please write-in to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 working days in advance (excluding weekends, public holidays) to seek permission for the use of the Room, stating reason(s), duration, staff number or student matric no.
4) Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday: 8 am - 9 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10 am - 4 pm
Monday to Friday: 8.30 am - 6 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 4 pm
5) Library staff reserves the right to have priority to the use of Discussion Room 3 and to ask users to vacate the Room upon immediate notice, due to unforeseen circumstances or unforeseen library events.
6) It is expected that the room and its equipment be left in good condition after use (e.g. furniture arranged appropriately; white boards cleaned after use. LIGHTS SHOULD BE SWITCHED OFF when there is no one left in the Room.
7) No smoking, eating or drinking in Discussion Room 3 is allowed. Audio appliances are strictly prohibited in the rooms. (Please use the Reading Area or Reading Cubicles for quiet reading.)
8) Users should not leave any personal belongings in the rooms, nor use them for occupying the room while nobody is around. The library will not be responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings.
9) Users must ensure that all personal belongings and Library books are removed from the room before leaving.
10) The Library reserves the right to access the rooms for inspection and withdraw the facilities from users who violate any of the regulations.
For further queries, please contact Medical Library Information/Loans Desk at tel. 65162046, email:email@example.com
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Collaboration Space
- Citation Analysis
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Open access
- Document Delivery