Answered By: Yuan Ye Last Updated: Apr 19, 2016 Views: 234
To request for digitalisation of an audio or video material you will need to do it via the Library's online request form. Once digitised, your students will be able to view it online directly. This service is also known as "video-on-demand". Please note the terms and conditions in the request form.
However, due to copyright restrictions, we will not be able to digitise movies.
The request form is accessible via the Library portal.
If you are already logged into the portal, the form should already be listed under My Services (or click on More) if you are eligible for service.
If you are not logged onto the portal, please do the following to access the form:
- Go to the NUS Libraries Portal.
- Click on the appropriate "Services For ..." link.
3. Under Services for Teaching, select Digitize Video materials.
4. You will be usually prompted to login to the library portal.
5. Fill in the form with the requested details.
You will be contacted once your request is processed.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Open access
- Document Delivery