Answered By: Ming Guang Han Last Updated: Jul 28, 2016 Views: 140
To request for recording of tv programmes for off-air showing to classes, please request via the online form. Please note the terms and conditions in the request form.
The request forms to do so are accessible via the Library portal.
If you are already logged into the portal, the form should already be listed under My Services (or click on More) if you are eligible for service.
If not to access these forms,
- Go to the NUS Libraries Portal.
- Click on the appropriate "Services For ..." link.
3. Under Services for Teaching, select Record TV programmes.
4. You will be usually prompted to login to the library portal.
5. Fill in the form with details.
Our staff will contact you once your request is processed.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Collaboration Space
- Citation Analysis
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Open access
- Document Delivery