Answered By: Bissy Ithack
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2015     Views: 179

Use LawNet database to find full case name and reported citation.

(Faculty of Law staff and students please access  LawNet via Faculty website)

In the LawNet home page, select cases under resources and search by partial case name.

 E.g. Find the case heard in 2010 where one party was Ng Swee Hua

 Click on the case in the results page.
 Click on the PDF icon to view source PDF.


Related FAQs

    Related Library Guides

    Have a question? Ask Us!