Answered By: Hayati Abdul Last Updated: Aug 01, 2016 Views: 52
Movies are bought to support teaching needs, as such requests to buy movies must substantiate with module code number.
To place a recommendation for the library to acquire:
- Go to the NUS Libraries Portal.
- Click on the More Services For... and choose the appropriate user group
3. Under Recommendation to Purchase New Materials, select Recommend Books, Recommend Journals or Recommend Multimedia Materials/CD-ROMs.
4. You will be prompted to login to the library portal using your NUSNET ID and Password
5. Fill in the form with details of the item you are requesting.
When the request is fulfilled. you will be informed via email when the item you request is available.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Open access
- Document Delivery