Answered By: Hayati Abdul Last Updated: Aug 01, 2016 Views: 99
To request for digitalisation of an audio or video material (excluding movies) you will need to do it via the Library's online request form. Once digitised, your students will be able to view it online directly. This service is also known as "video-on-demand". Please note the terms and conditions in the request form.
Do note that not all videos can be digitized. This is dependent on our ability to purchase the license from the rights owner, which may take several weeks. Generally, we are able to digitize documentaries from independent producers, and unable to digitize movies.
The request form is accessible via the Library portal.
If you are not logged onto the portal, please do the following to access the form:
- Go to the NUS Libraries Portal.
- Click on More Services For... and choose the appropriate user group
3. Under Services for Teaching, select Digitize Video materials.
4. You will be usually prompted to login to the library portal.
5. Fill in the form with the requested details.
You will be contacted once your request is processed.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Open access
- Document Delivery