Answered By: Ming Guang Han Last Updated: Jun 11, 2015 Views: 130
Teaching staff have the option of requesting to reserve and borrow certain media materials out of the library. For other users, it is first come first served.
To do so, request for it via the online Advance Booking Form for Media Materials form. Please note, items should be used only in the course of instruction within the University campus.
If you are already logged into the portal, the form should already be listed under My Services (or click on More) if you are eligible for service.
If not to access these forms,
- Go to the NUS Libraries Portal.
- Click on the appropriate "Services For ..." link.
3. Under Services for Teaching, select Advance Booking Form for Media Materials.
4. You will be usually prompted to login to the library portal.
5. Fill in the form with details.
Our staff will contact you once your request is processed.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Open access
- Document Delivery
Chat with us
For members of NUS Libraries only
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
Chat box too narrow? Click on the green arrow button on right to "pop up" the chat for an adjustable window at any time before or during chat!