Answered By: Ming Guang Han Last Updated: Aug 01, 2016 Views: 201
Teaching staff have the option of requesting to reserve and borrow certain media materials out of the library. For other users, it is first come first served.
To do so, request for it via the online Advance Booking Form for Media Materials form. Please note, items should be used only in the course of instruction within the University campus.
If not to access these forms,
- Go to the NUS Libraries Portal.
- Click on the More Services For... and choose the appropriate user group
3. Under Services for Teaching, select Advance Booking Form for Media Materials.
4. You will be usually prompted to login with your NUSNET ID and Password
5. Fill in the form with the correct details.
Our staff will contact you once your request is processed.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Collaboration Space
- Citation Analysis
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Open access
- Document Delivery