Answered By: Pradubsook Jonathan
Last Updated: Jun 11, 2015     Views: 89

You may check the Sherpa-RoMeo website: to see if a particular publisher allows self-archival in an open access repository, which version is allowed and if any embargo is imposed. Alternatively, you may check the publisher’s website directly for more details on its self-archiving policies.

In cases where the publisher does not allow self-archival of articles in open access repositories or an embargo imposed, authors may use the SPARC addendum ( to negotiate your rights to deposit your accepted articles in OA repositories. The SPARC addendum is to be submitted after the article is accepted for publication,together with the Copyright Transfer Agreement.

Related FAQs

    Related Library Guides