Answered By: Pradubsook Jonathan Last Updated: Jul 27, 2017 Views: 332
You may follow the steps below to submit your research works to ScholarBank@NUS:
1. Check for the versions allowed for archiving in institutional repository
Before submitting your work,
· check that the work was produced at NUS. For more information on this, see FAQ What types of materials can be submitted to ScholarBank@NUS?
· check for the versions allowed for self-archiving in institutional repository. For more information on this, see FAQ, What versions of a work are allowed for self-archiving?
· ensure that you have version(s) allowed.
Fig. 1. The different versions that can be submitted to ScholarBank@NUS
2. Search the title of your work on ScholarBank@NUS
Go to ScholarBank@NUS and search the title of your work.
- If your work is not listed, go to Step 3 Submit your work.
- If your work is already listed, go to Step 4 Upload the files of your work.
To speed up the submission process, the ScholarBank@NUS team has imported most of the metadata in NUS publications. You simply need to upload your file if your publication's metadata is already in ScholarBank@NUS.
3. Submit your work
If your work is not listed in ScholarBank@NUS, click on Submit/View Works in the website menu and follow the steps.
4. Upload the files of your work
If your work is already listed in ScholarBank@NUS, click on the record. Then click on File Upload and follow the steps. The recommended naming convention for file submission is as follows:
· yyyy = year of publication, followed by hypen ("-")
· title = first 5 words or less in the title separated by underscore ("-") between each word, excluding preposition
· version: preprint, postprint or pub
· xxx = file format
· All in small letters
If you have any queries for submission into ScholarBank@NUS, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Collaboration Space
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Exam papers
- Research Data Management