Answered By: Ming Guang Han Last Updated: Aug 01, 2016 Views: 255
You can put in a recommendation for the library to purchase the items.
To recommend a title for purchase, please use the appropriate e-forms for the recommendation of books, journals, AV materials and CD-ROM not available in the library.
There is no cost to you to do this but please note that is only a recommendation for the library to consider, please refer to details on acquisition policy. If the status of the item is already On Order , someone has already ordered it but you can reserve it.
To place a recommendation for the library to acquire:
- Go to the NUS Libraries Portal.
- Click on the More Services For... and choose the appropriate user group
3. Under Recommendation to Purchase New Materials, select Recommend Books, Recommend Journals or Recommend Multimedia Materials/CD-ROMs.
4. You will be prompted to login to the library portal using your NUSNET ID and Password
5. Fill in the form with details of the item you are requesting.
When the request is fulfilled. you will be informed via email when the item you request is available.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery