Answered By: Lim Lynette Last Updated: Feb 04, 2021 Views: 6
Answered By: Lim Lynette
Last Updated: Feb 04, 2021 Views: 6
Yes, you edit references in ZoteroBib.
- Click on the Copy Citation icon and you can add page numbers and/or omit authors.
- You can also edit the references by copying the bibliography generated by ZoteroBib.
- Click on Copy to Clipboard and at the dropdown menu, select Download RTF (all word processors).
- Your references will be shown in a Word document automatically generated.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Citation Manager
- Research Impact
- Exam Papers
- Document Delivery
- Open access
- Research Data Management
- Library IT Related Issues
- Mobile Apps
- Scopus ID