Answered By: Herman Felani bin Md Yunos Last Updated: Aug 13, 2015 Views: 231
Yes. You can:
1. Open up the reference in which you want to attach the file or URL
2. Next, Scroll down to the field for File Attachments
3. Click on the field (it will be highlighted)
4. Right click on attach file and select the file to attach.
You can attach up to 45 files to each reference. File types which can be attached include PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, html, audio and multimedia.
For attaching a URL, after Step 1 above:
- Scroll down to the field for URL
- Next, copy and paste the URL you want to attach to the reference.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery