Answered By: Ming Guang Han
Last Updated: Jun 11, 2015     Views: 4518

Loss of matriculation/staff /library card must be reported to the Library immediately. You can report this in person at the Loans Desk or send an email to Membership.

We will lock your account to prevent any misuse. You will be responsible for any misuse of the card during the period that the loss is not reported.

If the card is subsequently found, please come personally with your card and request the Library to unlock your account.

NUS Students/staff can report the loss of their matriculation card/library card and request card replacement online via the link below:

Students/staff making online payment for replacement cards should produce the acknowledgment form, given by the system to obtain loan services in the interim before they get their replacement card. Students making payment at the Student Service Centre can use their machine-stamped payment form to obtain loan services before they get their replacement card.  

External members may report to the library through the following channels :

Please approach Loans Desk staff in any of the NUS Libraries.

Via Telephone
If you are reporting the loss of card via telephone, please provide your name, library card number, NRIC or Passport Number to confirm your identity. You may call 6516-2016 during office hours.

By Email
You can also to report the loss. Please provide your name, library card number, and your NRIC/Passport/FIN number to confirm your identity.


Related FAQs

    Related Library Guides