Answered By: Ming Guang Han Last Updated: Aug 11, 2016 Views: 1219
Academic staff who wish to place library materials into the RBR collection, please fill in the E-form giving details of the author, title, date of publication and source of extract, as well as your name and course number.
The request forms to use for placing books into RBR are accessible via the Library portal.
If you are already logged into the portal, the form should already be listed under My Services (or click on More) if you are eligible for service.
If not to access these forms,
- Go to the NUS Libraries Portal.
- Click on the appropriate "More Services For ..." link and select the correct user group
3. Under Services for Teaching, select Place Materials in Reserved Books and Readings.
4. You will be usually prompted to login to the library portal.
5. Fill in the form with details of the item you are requesting.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Citation Manager
- Research Impact
- Exam Papers
- Document Delivery
- Open access
- Research Data Management
- Mobile Apps
- Scopus ID
- Library IT Related Issues