Answered By: Ming Guang Han
Last Updated: Jun 11, 2015     Views: 4956

Loss of matriculation/student registration/staff/library card/library membership card must be reported to the Library immediately.  You can report this in person at the Loans Desk or send an email to Membership.

Students can report the loss of their matriculation card online. Students making online payment for replacement cards should produce the acknowledgment form, given by the system to obtain loan services in the interim before they get their replacement card. Students making payment for their replacement card at the Student Service Centre, can use their machine-stamped payment form to obtain loan services before they get their replacement card. 
To obtain a replacement for lost staff identification card, please refer to the Office of Human Resources' online reporting system via the NUS Staff Intranet. After login to the Staff Intranet, browse to the electronic form under eServices, More..., Lost & Found, Lost card

External Members
Replacement for library card can be obtained from the Loans and Membership Department, Central Library. The charges for replacement card (excluding GST) are as follows:

    * 1st Replacement $25.00
    * 2nd Replacement $50.00
    * 3rd Replacement $100.00 

External members may make their loss report in-person at the Loans Desk or send their loss report and cheque (made payable to "National University of Singapore") by post to:

    Loans and Membership Department
    Central Library
    National University of Singapore
    12 Kent Ridge Crescent
    Singapore 119275

Note: Charges are non-refundable. Once a replacement card is made, should the lost card be subsequently found, it must be surrendered to the University (for staff and students) and the Loans and Membership Department, Central Library (for external members).

Related FAQs

    Related Library Guides