Answered By: Ming Guang Han Last Updated: Apr 04, 2019 Views: 8041
NUS staff and students
1. Go the library portal and login to your library record (MyLINC).
2. After logging in, click on "XX items currently checked out" and the fines incurred will be displayed.
If your item is overdue, you can see the fine amount up to the day of checking. E.g. Fines (up to now) $18.00.
NUS High School students and external library members
1. Go to NUS Libraries' portal
2. Next to For external members and NUS High School students , Click on My Library Account
3. Login with our Card Number and Pin
4. After login, click on "XX items currently checked out" and the fines incurred will be displayed
Paying Library Fines
The various methods on how to pay your library fines can be found here.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery