Answered By: Raven Sim Last Updated: Nov 19, 2019 Views: 1014
To browse new arrivals by subjects, click here.
You can use MyLINC to set up alerts of new book titles at the Library.
1. Login to MyLINC and click on Search the Catalog.
2. Select Advanced Search and enter your keywords. If you are searching for new arrivals by library or material type, you need to enter the asterisk * in the search box first before selecting from the dropdown menu and clicking Submit.
3. Click Save at the results page to save to save your search.
4. Click on Patron Record and select the Preferred Searches option to view your saved search. Check the box under the column Mark for Email to save the search as an alert. Then click the Update List button to save your changes and complete the alert setup.
5. You will receive email alerts whenever a new arrival based on your search is available in the library.
You may also refer to this guide for steps to display subject alerts whenever you login to the library portal.
To receive alerts about new journal articles, you can use Heriot-Watt University's JournalTOC service.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery