Answered By: Bissy Ithack
Last Updated: Sep 17, 2019     Views: 796

Use the Digest to find an alternative citation.

Call number: K2028 EED (Law Ref 1, Level 1)

For example Everards v Society of Lloyd’s

Refer to the "Consolidated Table of Cases" to find out the volume number of the Digest.

Find the volume 4 (1) Bkpcy. Refer to the Table of cases to find the case number.

Refer to the case number 2502 in Vol 4 (1).

Alternative citations are listed at the end of the case summary.

Related FAQs

    Related Library Guides