Answered By: Chow Chai Khim Last Updated: Jun 11, 2015 Views: 667
To use Airiti Library
Airiti Library platform provides academic journals and dissertations published in Taiwan and Mainland China. The following two databases on the platform are currently subscribed by the NUS Libraries:
- Chinese Electronic Theses & Dissertations Service (CETD中文硕博士论文资料库暨平台服务)
- Chinese Electronic Periodical Services (CEPS中文电子期刊资料库暨平台服务)
1. Login to Airiti Library.
2. Go to Advanced search (进阶检索).
3. Select the search field based on your need.
For e.g., “篇名.关键字.摘要”：鲁迅. You can filter the document type (文献类型) to E-journal (电子期刊), and search for full text only (限有全文). Please click on Search button (查询).
4. From the result list, to download a journal article, please click on the Full Text Download button (全文下载).
5. A pop-up window appears to ask for verification code. Please click on Confirm button (确定) after that.
6. Alternatively, you can click on the article title and browse the abstract detail first. After reading the abstract, you can click on Full Text Download button (全文下载) to get the full text.
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery